Located in the Greater Phoenix Valley, Chandler is a vibrant, diverse community offering fun and exciting activities and recreational opportunities for people of all ages and interests. Residents of Solterra has convenient access to the many popular festivals, concerts, special events and activities that Chandler offers.
Arizona is the home to world-class golf facilities, resorts, fabulous restaurants of every cuisine, premier shopping and tons of fun activities. Residents of Arizona are blessed with near perfect weather - more than 330 sunny days a year, and an average temperature of 85 degrees making the City of Chandler a great place to settle down and enjoy your retirement years.
Recently designated a National Register Historic District, downtown Chandler offers a unique collection of eclectic art galleries, trendy shops and award-winning restaurants. Below are just a few of the attractions and activities that Solterra residents will have easy access to.
Area Attractions and Conveniences
- Nearby public transportation and 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Chandler Center for the Arts: One of the Valley's most prominent and successful performing art venues
- Four Chandler area libraries
- Pick from a plethora of parks; from small neighborhood parks to larger community, regional and special-use parks
- Chandler Senior Center offers senior adult classes and programs
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Places of Worship: A diverse choice of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples can be found in the community
- Farmers market operating year round on Thursday afternoons
- Chandler Fashion Center and shopping areas of Casa Paloma, Chandler Pavilions and Historic Downtown
- Some of the best golf values in Arizona can be found in Chandler; championship level golf courses include:
- Bear Creek Golf Course
- Lone Tree Golf Club
- Ocotillo Golf Resort
- San Marcos Golf Resort
- Springfield Golf Resort
Other Community Resources & Useful Links